Wednesday, September 5, 2012

cheap nba jerseys and then watching the direction of our car died

Taipei, this bustling city is the provincial capital of Taiwan, Asia's media heyday. Taiwan and Taiwan, the hearts of our sons and daughters of the most eager of reunion, did not think the first time I set foot on the land there, even in such a manner.
Car on the way to the airport, at the moment a young girl was standing in the airport highway intersection, the look of his face is sad. Beside a woman whispered comfort her, look there is a trace pleased. They are Yuko Ogura and her agent Ogura Yoko.
Yoko aunt he really want to go, we are still no official date on various flying things, I was very sad. Yuko This is the artist's life. They better than us, they are world-class idol must be shuttling around the world. How about you, but ad star., You can not match with Japan star , not to mention face it, Yuko, Zhang, and you are not likely,fake oakleys, he was just a distant Fei dream. Yuko hear here, more severe body convulsions of the whole person seems to have become a Lei Rener.
Just when she had to trouble our RV slowly to the side open.
Down from the clouds in the car, I still think the morning Yuko those words, at the moment she is hiding quietly look at where I left it?
I do not know my sixth sense is relatively strong practice Yoko.
The pain in my heart, said previously there is a bit hesitant at the moment have already made up my mind I quickly copied the phone number down, and then open the window of the RV.
Yuko togethers, seems quickly to our car.
I proceed to her strokes, dense affection shot eyes, his face filled with a warm smile. Tom they are surprised that I suddenly mad shouting Yuko,cheap nba jerseys, but looked down my eyes, I saw crying in Yuko Ogura, the reigning stunned.
The beauty of Tears has always been a unique landscape, stunning beauty, especially Otherwise Lin Daiyu, will not so attractive. Tom they only felt a pain, a grief inexplicable feeling arises in my heart.
One by one they stood up, flocked to the window and waved to Yuko.
Yuko moment already forgotten crying, she was immersed in my deep inside the eyes, almost unable to extricate themselves.
Yuko and I staggered moment, I use the skill one get me a piece of paper to Yuko and accurately into the arms of Yuko Ogura.
She was surprised to see a piece of paper in hand, and then watching the direction of our car died, the whole people are crazy.
Aunt Yoko, you saw it? Zhang gave me a message, I am not unrequited love, my love has paid off. To melt

No comments:

Post a Comment